Tuesday, July 12, 2011

revival:

Heyyy-oh

Been MIA. I kinda missed reading my own blogs. But anyway, I think I came back because I had a couple thoughts today that I wanted to put to (virtual) paper.

I wish I could say that so much has changed since my last post, or that I have good news to share, but really, I don't. This is probably where most of my frustration lies in that my life has become so stagnant. Generally I don't take well to change, so a life like this might suit me, but it won't do. I could chat for days about this topic, but let's just skip to the solution: I know I've got to be the change that I want in my life. That was easy. I've become a pro at solving my own problems since I'm one of those quintessential closed books. Seriously, I'll tell you anything you want to know if you ask, but I'm not gonna come crying to you asking for advice and telling you how awful my life is. Nope. I've got prayer, pen and paper (or computer, keypad, or iPad), and this delightful talent of dealing with things on my own. Anyhow, that was easy.

My other thought had to do with people, I guess. My question is which is worse- letting someone go and never looking back so you don't have to see them suffer, or letting someone go, watching them suffer, and doing nothing?

My stance, after thinking about it all day, is the first is worse. I mean, how much of a freakin coward do to have to be to let someone go, without reason, and never look back? Is it fear you might change your mind? Is it because you might feel bad for hurting that person? I don't get it.

I can also see how watching someone suffer is detestable as well. It's rare for someone to be rendered completely uncompassionate, so how do people do it?


Thoughts please? My mind's fried.

Lovies,

six.

No comments:

Post a Comment